Tuesday, March 13, 2018

The Outlawz Color Challenge March 13th, 2018

Hello, Crafters! There's a new Color Challenge going on over at The Outlawz! And today I want to share with you my project! Our amazing sponsor for the month of March is:

Our winner will get 3 digis of choice from the store!
Here is the Photo Inspiration chosen by fellow DT Member, Cara:
Love this Tic Tac Toe board! You can go horizontal, vertical, up, or down, plus add the stripes, shamrocks, or texture. Now here is my card:
I used the image: Shopping in Yorkshire

I love this image! And she's not going to let a little rain stop her from what she loves to do....SHOP! I see another meaning in the sentiment and image too. Whatever in life is happening to you now, keep going. Don't give up! Look Up instead! 

My texture for this card is the embossed papers. I also colored the layer directly under the image with Distress Oxides: Bone China and Antique Linen. Oxides is my fave right now!

I hope that you enjoy checking this out. And I do hope that you will join us in this week's challenge! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment