Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #156

Hello, crafters! Today begins our 1st Challenge of the New Year, 2018 over at Crafty Gals Corner! I can't believe it's here already! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that you have a blessed New Year! With that said, a little announcement: We are now having one team of Designers, rather than two, and running 2 WEEK CHALLENGES! We hope you'll play along with us for those!

For this challenge, we have 3 amazing sponsors! They are:

Prize: 7 Digital Images


Rick St. Dennis 

Prize: 2 Digital Images


Prize: $20 gift Certificate



Now let's get crafty! For my card, I used the Beautiful Blocks - Faith from Bugaboo Stamps.


I simply LOVE this image! One of my faves! I colored in my image with markers first, then went over with Prismacolor Pencils. I used a new square die cut to cut out my image, placed it on designer mounting paper and then onto the black base foundation. I added some black gemstones, flowers, and lace for embellishments. 

If you haven't checked out Crafty Gals Corner Challenges for winners from last week/blogiversary, be sure to do so! You might be on there!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments: