Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

It's Time! It's Time! It's time for another challenge over at Through the Craft Room Door! And this week the amazing 
Nikki Burnette is sponsoring us! 

Full View

Close Up
So for this challenge, I chose the image Lissa. I love butterflies, so when I saw the wings on Lissa, I just had to have her! This tag will be in our next issue of Through the Craft Room Door! There you can find lots of inspiration and how-to's for this and other Design Team members' projects! 

Every week we have an Anything Goes Challenge, so be sure to stop by and join us! Please look at the Sneak Peek of the magazine, too! It will intrigue you to want to see more, I'm sure!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments: