Papercraft Business DT Call

Papercraft Business DT Call
DT Call

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Whisker Graphics DT Project

Hi once again, Whisker Graphics fans! I'm somewhat saddened today, as this is my final project as a Design Team member for WG. I can't believe 6 months have passed by already! This year is whizzing by!

So, as my last project, I wanted to share with you a technique in putting your very own design on your itty bitty bag. The Tutorial is on the WG Blog. And alas! A bag needs something in it, right? So I made a matching tag to go along with it. Here is my project:



All the details and instructions are on the blog, but suffice it to say....IT WAS FUN TO MAKE!! I hope you try it out too!!

Thank you for stopping by!!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment