Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes Challenge

Hello, crafters! I hope you're having a wonderful day! I'm here to share with you my DT card for this week. This week our sponsor is Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.
"Welcome to the brilliantly bizarre brain of Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.
Here you will find monsters, aliens, odd balls and Dundertons as well
as many many more wonderful digital stamps with a sense of humour."
Prize: 2 digital images
For my project, I went with the Gramaphone. I'm not into monsters, etc., but I love vintage and old time items from long ago! They are fascinating to me! So I decided to go with this digital. Here it is:
I forgot to take pictures of the side view, but this is definitely a step card. All the supplies I used will be in the upcoming magazine for September/October TTCRD Magazine. There are a lot of great ideas and inspiration in that magazine! 

I hope you will join us this week for the challenge! And be sure to check out the other DT's inspirational projects! Remember, it's always Anything Goes!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment