Thursday, August 3, 2017

Tags/Box Swap with ScrapbookingwithME Boutique

Hello, fellow crafty peeps! Today I want to share with you another project! I was recently in a Tags/Box swap with a Facebook group, ScrapbookingwithMe Boutique Members Page, where you had to make 8-4x2" tags and put them in a box. You could either make the box or alter one, as long as you put them into a box. My sister had recently given me a cigar box, so I used it to put the tags in, making sure it had plenty of room for some goodies. Here is my project...I hope you like it!

Outside of Box

Inside of Box showing 2 Tags

A Close Up of one of the Tags

Close Up of Box Top

Top of Box
The Butterfly in Glittered Paper along with the Fastener are from ScrapbookingwithMe Boutique. The top of the box has Liquitex Glass Beads, which are also available in the boutique. Some of the laces are from the SBWM sister group, Lighthouse Stop n' Shop.  All the flowers, the stick pins, and butterflies are made by me. I had a wonderful time making this! 

I hope my Swap Partner likes what I did. It was delivered to her today! Yay! 

Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to check out those links, too! :)

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw
P.S. Because this is for a specific swap, if you would like to know where I got the papers, please private message me or use my Contact form (Email) and message me.


No comments:

Post a Comment