Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge Aug 15th, 2017

Hello, my fellow crafters! Today begins another new week of Color Challenges over at The Outlawz! And for the month of August, we have the wonderful Mari Digis as our sponsor! For our inspiration for this week, DT member Kimberly Pate has given us this very special photo to work from! It's a gorgeous sunset. When you enter the challenge, please be sure to tell us what inspired you! I was inspired by the colors and the botanicals.


Now on to my card.
I thought this Mari Digi image was perfect for what I was wanting to create. I decided on making a swing card. I used my Silhouette to cut it out...makes it so much easier with arthritic hands! I colored her with my Prismacolors, made some cherry blossom flowers, added sequins, and other embellishments. The hummingbird you see up there is from Reneabouquets. And the lovely green leaves are made by my very good friend, Kimberly Pate, of KPKre8tions

I sure hope you drop by and show us what you've created for this week's challenge! We love to see all the beautiful talent out there!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment