Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges #134

Hello, crafters! Today starts a new challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner! We have 2 wonderful sponsors for this week with the Challenge Theme being CELEBRATE! Here are our Sponsors:
Morgan's ArtWorld
Prize: 3 Digital Images

Prize: 1 Bundle of your choice - no combo packs

With the challenge theme being "Celebrate", I thought I'd go with the Celebrate images from Melonheadz. I just love the images! So cute! 
My process for this card is actually quite simple. I started out by first cutting out everything with my Silhouette (SIL) Portrait, then I colored my images with my markers. The markers were perfect for this card! I then took a couple pieces of designer paper and stuck them behind her onto a white base cardstock. I then added a few roses I had and ouila! She was done! See? Simple! Who says cards have to be complicated to look nice?

I hope you join in on our challenge! And have fun with your project, whatever it is, as long as it "Celebrates!". Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw



No comments:

Post a Comment