Friday, July 14, 2017

JessicaLynnOriginal DT Project!

Hello, everyone! Today I want to share with you another project I made using a digital image from JessicaLynnOriginal. And such a cute image it is, too! This is the Oz Owls. These are just so adorable! I had a lot of fun coloring them up!

Here is my card:
Oz Owls
This digital could be used for a graduation or new job celebration, for sure! I used my markers to color the image in. After I colored it, I simply mounted it to a slip of yellow cardstock, then onto the blue, and then onto the mint green. For me, the yellow represented the yellow brick road, the blue a sky (maybe not the light blue, but the light blue didn't let it pop), and then the mint green the ground. I added very tiny gold sequins onto the yellow and pearls on the right top edge of the card.

Isn't the a cute image?? It could also be great as a birthday card, too!

I  hope you enjoyed this project of mine. And thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card and a super cute image. I love the original take on the Wizard of Oz xx

    ReplyDelete