Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge June 27th, '17

Hello, crafty peeps! Today starts another fun Color Challenge over at the Outlawz! For the month of June, we have the wonderful Digi Stamps 4 Joy as our sponsor! They will give the winner $10 to spend in their store! You can get a lot for that!

Now let's see what our photo inspiration is for this week:
If you notice, you'll see that it's not just about color this week...there's a twist to it! Add Texture! I was excited about that, as I love adding texture to everything project I make, if there's any way possible. Now here is my tag:

I really love this image, Dream Dress, from Sheepski Designs. Andrea has some beautiful images in her shop, so I hope you check it out!

After I colored her in, I took some DSP and adhered it to the tag base, then I got a stencil plus texture paste and spread it onto the tag. I'm impatient, so I heated it up to dry instead of letting it dry on it's own, the sprayed some coloring on top of that. I next added all of my lace, pearl drops, and embellishments to the tag. As you can see, I also added some pearl sprays. In my opinion, there is no right or wrong in making a tag...it should be something that please your eye, making it your very own. Tags are one of my favorite things to do!

I hope that you will join us for this week's challenge. It'll be a lot of fun!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw



No comments:

Post a Comment