Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge - June 20th

Hello, crafters! Do you know what time it is?? It's time for another fun Color Challenge over at the Outlawz! For the month of June, we have the wonderful Digi Stamps 4 Joy as our sponsor! They will give the winner $10 to spend in their store! Woo-hoo!

This week's Color Challenge was chosen by our very own DT, Cara! Now, here is the inspiration for this challenge. Choose any 4 or all of the colors from this photo...but it can't be a card!
Isn't that an awesome photo? So, I got to thinking...it's been awhile since I made a pillow box. And, they're also fun to decorate. Here is my Pillow Box Project:
You can stuff so many different kinds of goodies in these boxes, for anyone special, a birthday, make it a wedding table decor, etc! You can make these out of toilet paper rolls, but I chose to use my Silhouette to cut mine out. I then added lace around the center and hot glued my flowers and butterflies in the center of the box. The blue and white flower is one I made about 2 or 3 weeks ago. The color went great with the inspiration. The butterflies are made by Reneabouquets. Love them! 

I do hope that you will join us for this challenge! What makes this one more fun, is that you can make any project for it, except a card!

Have a blessed day!
Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment