Monday, June 5, 2017

Butterfly Sketch Card

Hello, everyone! Today I want to share with you a card that I did for a couple of challenges, just for the fun of it! So I decided to join the Mojo Monday Challenge Blog. Let me begin by showing you the sketch for this challenge:

Unfortunately, this will be their last challenge....so sorry to see it end, but it's so understandable. I encourage you to enter her last challenge...make it the greatest!

Now here's interpretation of the challenge:

I had fun with this card! But you'll notice in my card, I didn't use paper for the horizontal nor the vertical strips in the sketch, but rather ribbon and pearls. I wanted a small sense of shabby chic to it. 

I started out with the white base foundation. I then just added the pieces in to make the sketch. I had made the butterfly a few days ago using a Tim Holtz die, but at the time I had no particular spot for it yet. I also made the flower you see in the top right corner of the card. I added the butterfly to the middle focal point of the card, some pearl sprays to the right, and a few buttons. With that said, I also entered the card into the Button Challenge of the Closet of Krafty Krea8ters. While the Closet of Krafty Krea8ters is a closed group, you can ask to join. Just like any other FB group.

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a gorgeous shabby design! Love the lace trims and button embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete