Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge May 16th

Hello, crafty pardners! It's so good to "meet" you here again! Can you believe that we're in the middle of May already?? Mother's Day has already come and passed! That means it's time for another challenge here at The Outlawz. Our sponsor for the month of May is Mari Digis Designs.


So, now on to this week's photo inspiration. This is such a lovely photo...the colors are unique and so pretty! They remind me of Spring. Here it is:


See what I mean? So many options! Now on to my project:

This image is called C12. Isn't she adorable? With the colors of the photo inspiration inspiring Spring in me, I decided to use the bright of colors as much as possible. I used my markers to color her. On the background of the tag, I used designer paper I had in my stash, then stenciled flowers on the background, and lastly added lace in angles. I also added flowers I made and rhinestone. A little glue glitter was used on her hat, clothes and shoes. I trimmed the outside of the tag with a corded yellow trim, adding lace and pearls to the bottom. On the upper right corner I added a hummingbird from Reneabouquets.

I hope you come by and join in on the challenge! It's anything goes...just make sure you use 3 colors or more from the photo. 

Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment