Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge Week of April 11th, 2017

Hello, crafters! I'm so glad you stopped by! Today I want to share with you my card for this week's Color Challenge over at The Outlawz! This week's Sponsor is Createful Hearts. But first, let me share with you the Photo Inspiration for this week, which is the Flag of Spain:
Wow! There are some bright colors in there, aren't there? I really loved the challenge for this one! For my card, I chose the Worn Out Truck by Createful Hearts. I really wasn't sure what to do with it at first, but as I thought about it, I went with the creative juices! So out came my Silhouette Portrait and my markers!


As you can see, I mainly worked with the red, blue, and yellow. I felt my truck needed to be a faded out red color. I actually used watered down acrylic white paint for the clouds. The trees and grass were all cut out with my SIL.  I then mounted everything together and used my Glossy Accents to fill in the window glass and headlights.

I hope you come by and join in on the challenges! Every week a new color challenge! Plus, there are other challenges over at The Outlawz...one for each day of the week!

Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment