Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge April 4th, 2017

Hello, crafty peeps! We are starting a new COLOR CHALLENGE over at the Outlawz today! And for this week our sponsor is Createful Heart Digis!  Mary has some awesome digis over there, so be sure to check her shop out! 


So what are we going to do this week's colors in? Well, take a look at the photo! Isn't it adorable! Those little chickies are just so cute! There is a twist: Add an animal.


Now here is my card. I used the Dragonfly 'Hi' digital. Now, the color of the little chick was more of a purple plum color to me, on my monitor screen, so...since I didn't have the plum...I chose purple. The color swatch has more of a lilac, but I saw purple. That's okay...just keep in the same color scheme. If I had seen more of lilac, I would have done that. So, what do you see in your colors?

I'm not going to go into a lot of detail about the "how-to" of the card, but I did use my diecuts for the sentiment and the lattice, plus cut out the base card and image with my Silhouette. Then it was a matter of putting it all together. 

I hope you join us this week! We love to see what you come up with in your work!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment