Friday, April 21, 2017

JessicaLynnOriginal Fishing on Phantom Lake Card #3

Hello, crafters! Yesterday I shared with you the first of 3 cards that showcase the new acrylic stamp set from JessicaLynnOriginalThe new stamp set is titled Fishing on Phantom LakeIt's release date is April 22nd, 2017. I had a lot of fun making this card! I wanted to do something a little different, hence, the fishing pole. I cut it out with my Silhouette. Btw, if you Pre-Order today you'll save $2.65 per set! This is a 4x6 Clear Rubber Stamp Set. Below I have linked a video from Jessica regarding this awesome set. Now here's my card:


I think this card is perfect for a dad or a grandfather who love to fish! Whether it is for birthday, Father's Day, or just thinking of you! I used blue paper to represent the water and green for the land.
Please be sure to check out the link to Jessica's video where she gives you a background as to how she came about making this stamp set. 

Check out my fellow teammies blogs! They will be sharing their projects, too!

Jessica - Owner and Creator - http://www.jessicalynnoriginal.net

Lisa - Team Leader - http://bzscrapper66.blogspot.com/


Jeanie - YOU ARE HERE




Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


2 comments:

  1. Love this Jeanie! That fishing pole is a great add and love how you used those sweet leaf sprays... fantastic!

    ReplyDelete