Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #119 - Embellish It!

Hello, crafty peeps! We've started another week of challenges over at Crafty Gals Corner! I sure hope you join us. Our wonderful sponsors this week are::

Prize: $15 Gift Certificate


Prize: 2 Digital Images

So this week, I used an adorable image: A Gift - Winnie Fruit Punch by Polkadoodles. Adorable!!

Because of her name having "Fruit Punch" in it, I kinda thought of a strawberry flavor. With that in mind, I went with variations of pink for the fruit. I cut out my tag and image with my Silhouette, and colored her with my Prismacolors. I have some new markers, but there are still some things I'd just rather color with my pencils. I embellished the tag with laces, a butterfly, some roses, pearls, pearl spray, and flowers. 

I normally do a little stenciling on  my tags, but didn't want to cover up the lovely paper I had discovered in my paper stash. So I chose just to embellish it.

I hope you drop into Crafty Gals and enter into the challenges. Every week there are so many amazing projects to choose from, but so very hard to pick the Top 3! 

Thank you for stopping in my blog! I really appreciate it!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is even sweeter close up! Love that image and such beautiful touches you added...love it!

    ReplyDelete