Thursday, March 30, 2017

Happy Anniversary, JessicaLynnOriginal!

I just want to say a very BIG Happy 12th Anniversary to JessicaLynnOriginal! In honor of this momentous occasion, we are making cards using the digital Happy Birthday Brentwood Owl Stamp with a cute cupcake! Here is the stamp:

Now let me show you a picture of the card I made using this:
Unexpanded Card

Expanded

This digital's "birthday" was just a few days ago, turning 8! And he was a perfect choice to celebrate Jessica's 12th anniversary! 

Everything that I cut out and colored was using my Silhouette Portrait. And the card base was from the SIL store. Even the designer balloon paper was made with the Silhouette!

I hope you come by and celebrate with JLO this Saturday! The event link is HERE.

Check out my teammies blogs, too! You'll find great inspiration there!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

1 comment: