Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge! Feb 7th

Hello once again, fellow crafty peeps! I hope the New Year has been good to you so far. I can't believe we're already in February! 

Today started another week of challenges over at Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD for short). Our sponsor for this week is A Day for Daisies



Here's a bit about our sponsor:
A Day For Daisies provides themed categories of over 3000 digital illustrations and a fast growing line of new clear polymer stamp sets, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!
ADFD WEBSITE: www.adayfordaisies.com
ADFD BLOG: http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.com
ADFD FACE BOOK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Day-For Daisies/142905905744876?ref=ts
ADFD ETSY: http://www.etsy.com/shop/adayfordaisies
Prize: $12 Voucher to store

Now let me show you the project I did. And honestly, I got the tutorial on YouTube. Although I searched for it again, for the life of me, I couldn't find it. The image I used for this was called Hepbern Dress. When I saw the image and the name of it, I naturally thought of all the travels Audrey Hepbern did as an Ambassador. But on the other hand, I thought of all the movies she portrayed and her classy great looks and the way she dressed. I thought she was such an elegant and refined lady! So here is my project: A travel suitcase.

Top of suitcase

Close up of image

Inside of suitcase

I hope you enjoyed this! And I hope you come join us in on the challenge! More details will be in the upcoming online magazine of Through the Craft Room Door. If you aren't a member of TTCRD and not a subscriber, I hope you become one! The magazine shows a LOT of great ideas and tutorials!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment