Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge Feb 7th

Hey! Guess what time it is? It's time for another week of challenges over at The Outlawz! I have a Color Challenge to share with you today. But first, let me show you the photo inspiration, which consisted of 3 colors.




Now, onto my project card! I decided to go with an image I had used once before, by Faery Ink called Tinkerbelle. I know Tinkerbelle has blonde hair, but I wanted to go with a different color, just for the fun of it. Here's my card:
While I realize it's not the exact same colors as in the inspiration, they are in the same line. And dark. I colored her in with my Prismacolors, and added some Diamond Stickles to give that "fairy dust" look. I used an ivory color for my base, cut a dark blue out for the mounting piece and wrapped green ribbon around it. I added stickles onto the lace also and the flower in the lower right corner. Then I put her on with some 3-D foam squares and added the sentiment. And she was done!

I hope you enjoyed this, and that you will come on over to The Outlawz and join us for this week's challenge. You'll have a lot of fun looking at all the inspiration over there! Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw




No comments:

Post a Comment