Wednesday, February 22, 2017

JessicaLynnOriginal Sneak Peek Stamp Set!

A Great Big Hello to you from me and the JessicaLynnOriginal Design Team! We are happy to say that JessicaLynnOriginal is launching a new stamp set called Corgi! And the DT are all showing you what projects we have come up with so you can have a "sneak peek"! They are very varied and very awesome! That's what I love about this team...same set, but a whole lot of happening in a variety of ways! I will be featuring 3 projects with the soon to be released Corgi stamp set. It will be released by JessicaLynnOriginals on February 25th. If you pre-order the stamp set today, you get free shipping! Here is the link to do that:

http://jessicalynnoriginal.com/pre-order-jessicalynnoriginal-akc-dog-corgi-2017-with-pug-friend-clear-rubber-stamp-set-4x6/

Be sure to tell them I, Jeanie Ellis, sent you!

So now let me show you the 1st of my 3 projects. I decided this little guy needed more than "just a card", so I ended up making a Pop Up Twist Card. These are very popular right now and there are all kinds of YouTube tutorials in making one. Here it is:
Front with band

Front without band

Inside "twist"
I so love this cute set! You see all those little paw prints? I actually used my finger and put the stamp on my index finger rather than an acrylic block. Worked like a charm!

I  hope you enjoyed this! Be sure to stop by the blogs of the other Design Team Members! You'll get a lot of inspiration and ideas! Here are their links:

Jessica (owner and creator) 
Lisa 
Jeanie - YOU ARE HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Blessings - Jeanie Ellis, Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment