Thursday, February 23, 2017

Corgi Stamp Reveal #2!

Okay, crafty peeps! Here is another reveal for the awesome Corgi Stamp Set! This is such a cute little set!  This is the 2nd of the 3 projects with the soon to be released Corgi stamp set. It will be released by JessicaLynnOriginals on February 25th. If you pre-order the stamp set today, you get free shipping! Here is the link to do that:

http://jessicalynnoriginal.com/pre-order-jessicalynnoriginal-akc-dog-corgi-2017-with-pug-friend-clear-rubber-stamp-set-4x6

Be sure to tell them Jeanie sent you!

Now onto my card for today.....this time it's a pop-up card, but no twist to it. Again...good ol' YouTube gave me this idea!
Front

Inside
As you can see, it's a pretty clean and simple card. See the star in his hat? That wasn't there in the dog's hat, but it does come with the set. So, I thought I'd just add it in! And it fit perfectly! I just love those paw prints, too! They're so tiny and cute! And a perfect fit for the index finger! I don't have a small acrylic block....where it went I don't know....but my finger did just fine. 

I cut out the candles with my Silhouette, and also the leaves on the sides. Dogs love the outdoors, and our dog continually picks up leaves and brings them in the house. So, hence the leaves. Lol. The printed paper is from Graphic 45.

Be sure to check out the other Designers projects! They are awesome and very inspirational! Here are their links:

Jessica (owner and creator) 
Lisa 
Jeanie - YOU ARE HERE

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw



No comments:

Post a Comment