Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge Jan 17th

Hello, crafters! Today we are starting a new Color Challenge over at The Outlawz!  So before I show you my project, let me show you the photo inspiration:
Awesome, isn't it? What inspires you the most about this photo? Is it the hot air balloon...the butterflies....or maybe both or something else? I was inspired by the hot air balloon, but I also wanted a touch of the butterflies. I love butterflies! So here's my card:
The Front

The back
I decided not to use a digital this time. Since I was going for the hot air balloon, I decided to use my Silhouette to cut out a balloon pattern. After cutting out the pattern, it was a matter of decorating it...which I love to do! Before I adhered the top layer, however, I added ribbons to the balloon. Then I layered it on top of the back piece and finished embellishing it. The butterfly is from Reneabouquets. The rest of the items are from my stash....the gold lace is from a shop no longer opened. (Sad face inserted here!)

Then I just added a sentiment on the back of the balloon. I really had fun doing something different!

Thank you for stopping by! Please go over to The Outlawz and join us for this week's challenge!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment