Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge Jan 10th

Hello, everyone! I apparently lost what day this is, as I was thinking it was Monday all day long! So my post is a little late. But here it is for this week's Outlawz COLOR CHALLENGE:
Use these 3 colors (love them!), plus a twist of using an embellishment that starts with a "B". Now for my card:
I used my Silhouette to cut out the card base and the yellow insert, plus my flowers and my image. I put the yellow center into the white, then added the pink bling on the side, placed her on top with 3-D foam, then added the flowers and butterflies. My image is from Bugaboo Stamps, Pretty Flower Girl. Of course, my bling and butterfly are the "B" embellishments. I did use my Prismacolors for my image. Goodness! What else for me, right?? Lol.

I hope you come join us for this challenge! Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

Challenges Entered:
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes (Jan 10th)
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes 



5 comments:

  1. This is so cute. .. I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Lovley colours – thanks for joining in with the Lemon Shortbread Challenge – Sarah DT – http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete