Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges 1-4-17

Hi, crafters! I pray that this New Year brings you lots of blessings and happiness! Today starts a new challenge over at the Crafty Gals Corner Challenges. Here are our sponsors for this week:

$15 Gift Certificate


2 Digitals

For my image this week, I used the Night Owl from Wink Wink Ink. Here is my card:

If you'll notice, his eyes look like they've been glossed. But they haven't. Pretty cool, huh! For my card foundation, I used a plain white tree trunk embossed paper and inked it up with different colors of brown. I used my Big Shots to cut out some leaves and also the Happy Birthday sentiment. Of course, I used my Prismacolors to color him up. I outlined him in black because I wanted him to "pop" more. My husband loves this card (he peeked at him when I got done with it....little does he know it's for his birthday next month! Bahahaha!)

I hope you will join us in this challenge. And again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment