Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Outlawz Color Challenge Dec 6th

Hello, everyone! Today starts a new Color Challenge over at the Outlawz! I love the photo inspiration that fellow DT member, Ursula posted! It gave me a sense of vintage and lace. So, with that in mind, that's what I set out to do! 😀 Here is the photo inspiration:
Aren't the colors beautiful?? The pillows looked "old-timey", so I went with that. Now here is my final project:
As always, I started out by coloring my image I chose from The Paper Shelter, The Lady. What I love about The Paper Shelter, is that you can pick an image already colored, place it on the included digital papers that go along perfectly with it, embellish it, and you're all ready to go! I did do the coloring, however, with my Prismacolors. I've got to tell you, I LOVE this image. She is one beautiful vintage lady, don't you think? 

After I colored her, I printed out the digital paper, placed a lace applique in the center, pink rose ribbon around the 3 sides, added flowers, ribbon, and a die cut. Pearls were scattered around. At the bottom, I used pink lace made by Kimberly, owner and maker of KPKre8tions. She made that piece, and I am so loving it! I then added a couple other pieces of lace on top of that with pearls on top. 

I hope you like what you see! And please be sure to join us over at The Outlawz Color Challenge! We love seeing all the talent out there!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment