Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Oulawz Color Challenge

Hello, everyone! And welcome to another week of colors! Color Challenge at The Outlawz, that is! This week we make a gift bag (or box, if you want), and decorate it using traditional Christmas colors of red, green, and/or white and black with a twist: use lace. I used all 4 colors. Here is the inspiration photo:
Before I go on, I want to be sure you know that the bag I made was from a tutorial on Persephone's Papercraft YouTube channel. It's a very easy small gift bag to make. I've used it several times. 😀 Although it's not what you have to do, I did use a digital image I got from Faery Ink, the new Fable Christmas Ornaments. Here is my project:
Before I made the bag, I colored her with my Prismacolors. I then added Glossy Accents to her ornaments and sprinkled Diamond Glass Glitter from Reneabouquets on them and on her collar. I also put gloss on her eyes without the glitter. While that was drying, I hot glued lace up on top of the bag and added some holly leaf stickers I got from a fellow DT member in another group. 

Once she was completely dried, I glued her with Tacky Glue onto the bag. I punched holes at the top of the bag with my Crop-a-dial and used glittery ribbon I had in my stash. And she was done! 

I hope you enjoyed this little project of mine, and that you will join us for this new week of colors!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment