Friday, December 16, 2016

Cuddly Cute Designs

Hello, everyone! Today I want to share with you my Christmas card I made using the Gingerbread House collection from Cuddly Cute Designs. There's so many pieces in each collection, you can find something different to use each time! Here is my card:
Yes, I know it's a big picture, but I wanted to be sure you'd see all the sparkles. The picture really doesn't do it justice, I'm afraid. That's what happens when you run behind because of work and have to take pictures at night. Anyway, the actual card is so much prettier...it will go to someone special!

I used the color, print, and cut with my Silhouette to get the image colored, and also used the Silhouette for my papers. Once I did that, I put on Glossy Accents in various places and added fine white glitter on the snow, lollipop, peppermint above the door, and a tiny bit on the trees. When I placed it onto the purple mounting sheet and added the sentiment, I felt like it was still missing something, so I added 2 candy cane images I cut out with the Silhouette. I layered small lace around the perimeter of the solid cardstock piece, and then layered then on top of the printed paper. I placed all this onto a cream colored cardstock for my card foundation. 

I hope you drop by to visit us at Cuddly Craft Designs Facebook page! There are lots of inspiration there! 

Blessings and Merry Christmas!
Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment