Friday, December 9, 2016

Cuddly Cute Designs Card

Hello, fellow crafty peeps! Today I want to share with you a card I made using a file from Cuddly Cute Designs called: I Love Snow. While I'm still learning the art of Paper Piecing, I'm having fun while learning it. I've still got some things to learn from it, but as I practice, it will become easier.



So of course, the first thing I did was to download the I Love Snow file collection, put it through my Silhouette to cut it out, and then distress the edges some. Then I pieced them all together. For me, the trick is to figure out which piece I should do first! Lol.

After I did that, I mounted the snowman onto a white piece of cardstock, with the snowflakes around him. The I took a light blue piece of cardstock and put a darker color of foil cardstock in a stripe pattern. Next I took gold embossed foil cardstock and placed that onto the white cardstock base. I then hot glued rhinestones on the left and right sides, and onto his hat. I added an iridescent bow on the top right corner of the card.

I hope you enjoy this, and that you will check out the website for a collection to do your own!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment