Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner #101 Challenge

Hello, crafters! Another new challenge has started over at Crafty Gals Corner! This week our challenge is: ANYTHING GOES! And our sponsor is the awesome Faery Ink! 


Prize: 3 Digital Images
Now let me show you my project card for this challenge, using Gabbie Holiday Belle! Isn't she a cutie?? 
Of course, the first thing I did after cutting the image out was to color her up using my Prismacolors. I then adhered her to a black mounting piece of cardstock on top of black, then red. I had a printed piece of Christmas paper as the base for my card. I used Glossy Accents on her in various areas to give her some shine and on the holly and snowflakes. I used textured paste to give a snowy affect and used glitter on top of that. The black background was given an additional "pop" by adding glue to the background and sprinkling glitter on it. I'm afraid I got a little carried away...lol...so I added black glitter in a few spots to help break that up some.

I hope you enjoyed this project, and that you will enter your project in our challenge!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment