Friday, November 4, 2016

Paper Temptress Card Project

Hello, crafters! It's Friday...I normally don't post on Fridays, but I wanted to help a fellow DT as she is a bit under the weather. I've had some help me...this is "pay it forward" time!   

I'm not sure if you can tell or not, but the image is actually a paper piecing I did using the Pumpkin Spice collection from Cuddly Cute Designs. Paper piecing is actually what it says it is: piecing paper pieces together. Sometimes it may seem a bit tedious, but the results are just fantastic and very satisfying!

Here are the papers that I used (almost all of the paper is from PT): Ponderosa Pine Classic LinenFlame Mica/Metallic (the orange colors you see), Cryogen Iridescent WhiteIvory Classic Skinny ColumnsLambswool Feltweave, and Ivory Feltweave. The black was paper I had in my stash.
11-4-16
I hope you like my project! Be sure to come back every day for a new designer project!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment