Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Outlawz Color Challenge Nov 22nd

Hello, everyone! Today starts a new Color Challenge over at the Outlawz, and because it's my birthday and my turn to decide the challenge, I chose this photo inspiration:
And in case you can't read the Twist at the bottom, it's "Make it for a Birthday!" I have a twin sister...so this is perfect for her! Our sponsor for this month is  Newton's Nook Designs with an amazing $20 store credit!


Here is my project, a Gift Card.

What's kind of funny, is that I just happened to have the Gift Card that is inside (unfortunately, it's expired...rats!). The colors go pretty good with the project even. Lol. I didn't make up this card. I actually got it from Lisa's Stamp Studio....link HERE. While I couldn't find the exact link, I wanted to at least give credit where credit is due. Maybe before I get done with the blog, I'll find it. But no luck so far. The card base was cut 4x8", and folded in half. And then a piece of 4x4" cardstock cut in half at an angle for the inside. 

The digital image I used was actually a free one from a blog called Kajsansscrapblog. She has a lot of free digitals there, and they are adorable! I used the Pippi birthday image. 

I hope you will stop by the Color Challenge blog and join in on the fun! You could win a prize!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment