Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Outlawz Color Challenge Nov 1

Hello again, crafters! It's time for another Color Challenge over at The Outlawz! For this project, I made a Christmas Card Tag, using a Conie Fong image called Sally and Snowball. This is probably one of my favorites tags. The photo doesn't do it justice, as it has a lot of glitter and shine to it in person! So, the challenge, we were to use any colors but NO traditional Christmas colors.

I always start with coloring my digital first, and then I can decide what size and dimensions I need for my tag. I used glitter cardstock I had bought from Hobby Lobby. Once I put the glitter card stock on top of the tag base, I added pearls around the 2 sides and top of the tag. Then I added laces and pearl drops at the bottom. At the top I used a gold strand for the hanger, a sentiment on top of more glitter paper, flowers at the bottom, and a pink butterfly from Reneabouquets at the top. Also, before I forget, I used foam squares so she wouldn't be flat onto the card.

Here she is:
I hope you can join us for this challenge! It'll be fun and challenging to use something other than traditional colors! :-)

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw



No comments:

Post a Comment