Friday, November 11, 2016

Cuddly Cute Designs DT

Hello, fellow crafty peeps! I'm here today to show you another way to use the images from Cuddly Cute Designs! They are a lot of fun to work with, for sure! Unless you have technical issues...my machine just wouldn't cooperate today! Lol. But I pressed on. That's what we do, right?

Here it is:
I paper pieced the 2 birds, the flower in the middle (which I wanted one to "pop" so I put another one on top), the branch, and the heart. After I layered and adhered all of the pieces, I put a lace around the heart to "frame" it and at the bottom. Then I layered pearls on top of the bottom lace, sparkly rhinestones around the inside perimeter of the heart, flowers at the top of the heart, and used Glossy Accents on parts of the birds with Diamond Glitter Glass from Reneabouquets.

I hope you come join us at our Facebook page. Show us what you did! We love seeing your work!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment