Friday, November 18, 2016

Cuddly Cute Designs DT Project

Hello once again, fellow crafters! Today, Friday, is my day to share with you another project I've done for Cuddly Cute Designs. And they are so cuddly-looking! I decided that rather doing a card, I'd do another tag. I LOVE tags. In fact...I have a ton of fun making them! So without further adieu, here is my tag using the I Heart U Bear collection:
I first of all started by cutting out my pieces using my Silhouette. And then put together the blocks, then the bear, and layering the bear onto the blocks so as to be able to adhere them together. Then I again used my Silhouette cutting out 2 layers of cardstock for the tag. I adhered them together, then cut out a chalk printed cardstock and centered that onto the white, then a green polka dot strip through the center of the chalk cardstock. I mounted my Bear onto the green. I added lace from Gone Artsy, who, unfortunately, will be closing their doors on December 31st. Sad for those of us who loved shopping there. 😔 

I then layered pearl drops on top of the lace, and a strand of pearls on the top of that and at the top of the card. I added resin flowers, a sentiment in the bottom middle, and a pink flower at the top left. I wasn't sure the colors would all work together, but I was pleasantly surprised that it worked, and looked very colorful, which is what I wanted.

I hope you enjoy this and that you will visit us on the Facebook page. Show us what you've created!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment