Monday, October 31, 2016

Paper Temptress Note Cards

Hello, fellow crafty peeps! Today I want to share with you my project using a YouTube Tutorial from PaperCrafter45. Here is the link. It's really very simple. It does call for using the Envelop Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers, however. 
For the base of the card, I used Ivory Feltweave. The spool I used the Emerald Mica/Metallic, and the Copic Blending Papers for the inside of the card and envelopes. I do recommend using lighter weight paper, however, for the envelopes. But I didn't have quite enough of the other to use, and white for these cards was a better color.



This is an absolutely fun set of note cards to make! And I love the Emerald paper I used for them!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment