Saturday, October 15, 2016

Cuddly Cute Designs

Hello, fellow crafters! Today I want to share with you a project using the Nutcracker by Cuddly Cute Designs. He was my very first paper piecing I've ever done! Once my friend, Kimberly, helped me how to go about it, I was on a roll! And I had so much fun doing the paper piecing! I never realized how much fun it is to paper piece! So before I go on, here he is:
Isn't he cute! What I like about the paper piecing is the fact that he's already colored. I just distressed him up some and put in the "highlights" myself. I used all paper from Paper Temptress: Red Pepper Classic Linen, Emerald Mica/Metallic (isn't it beautiful??), Eclipse Black and some scraps of white and beige I had in my stash. After I put him together and adhered him to the emerald and red pepper, I "stitched" along the edge of the emerald. Tied a ribbon at the top, and he was done! Paper piecing....so fun and so easy!

If you've never tried it before, I encourage you to go over to CCD and give it a shot! They're are super fun and oh, so cute!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment