Friday, October 21, 2016

Cuddly Cute Designs Project

So, here I am today with another creation from the team of Cuddly Cute Designs! I sure hope you've visited them since the last time I posted. They are super cute!! For today's project, I used the Gingerbread House Collection from the Christmas collection. From it, I chose to use the Gingerbread Man. Here is my project....a gift bag or it can be used as a treat bag. My daughter is so into Gingerbread Men that I couldn't resist!!
I used my Prismacolors to color in this little cutie. And to make the bag, I followed a tutorial by Persephone's Papercraft. While I did this bag pretty simply, I thought it turned out very cute. I didn't want too many embellishments on this one. 

I hope you come visit us on our Facebook Page too....lots of ideas there for these digitals!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment