Friday, October 28, 2016

Cuddly Cute Designs DT Project

Hello, everyone! And Happy Friday to you! I hope you've got your craft on today! I want to share with you my project from Cuddly Cute Designs, the Ginger Tags. They are adorable! I only chose to make one of them from the group of 4 (yes...there are FOUR!). The reason for it, is because I wanted to do some extra special technique to it. I sure hope you like it! Here is the link to the shop and the tag: Cuddly Cute Designs.

Now on to my project share:
Isn't it just adorable? Be sure to go to the link to look at the rest of the group. This is a paper piecing, meaning I had printed it out on my printer and then cut it out using my Silhouette. I took the front side of my tag and did some distressing to the pieces before adhering them together. After I did that, I placed everything onto the tag and got out my Versamark. I pressed the piece into the Versamark, then sprinkled my Ultra Thick Clear Embossing Powder all over it, heated it, let it cool, and repeated the process 2 more times. 

I then got out a 2nd red section of the tag so I could use it on the back of the tag. I did the same embossing powder process with it as I did the front. Before gluing the 2 pieces together, I took a piece of lace and glued it around the circle edge of the tag. Then proceeded to glue the 2 pieces together. This gave the tag more of an ornament feel to it and more stability. I was very pleased with the results, and hope you like it!

Come on over to the CCD Facebook page and let us see what you come up with! And you can find lots of inspiration there from all the DT's! 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment