Monday, September 12, 2016

Paper Temptress DT Project

Fold Over Box
Hello, crafters! Today I want to share with you a box I made using almost all Paper Temptress papers. I found this tutorial on the Splitcoasters website, but the YouTube video for it is here. So, instead of telling you the process for making this, it'd be more beneficial for you if you went with the video. However, an FYI here: the lady mistakenly said a wrong measurement in the video for the fold over part of the box. Instead of 2 - 6x3", they should be 2 - 6x9". When I had done the latter measurement, however, I found the box to be too small for the fold over, so mine ended up as 2 - 5x9" using the Heavenly White. I then layered that over with a sheet of Hambly Studio Overlay. The butterflies on top are from Reneabouquets while the white applique butterfly that's on the front of the box is from KPKre8tions.
I made the flowers on the top: the white one is from the Silver Luster line (I also lined the inside with the same paper). I sprayed the flowers with a pearl mist. A leaf die cut was used on top and on the side of the box and a rose ribbon.
Here is my final project:
september-12-project-3-watermarkseptember-12-project-2-watermarkseptember-12-project-watermarkd
I hope to see some of your projects on our Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment