Saturday, September 3, 2016

Conie Fong August Challenge Project

Hello, crafters! Today I want to share with you a project I did using a Conie Fong image for her August challenge she held. I absolutely love her images! Here is the link to her Facebook page and there is a link for her shop, too. Conie Fong Art & Design Group.

Here is my completed project:
Sitting Pretty on a Mushroom

I know the picture isn't as good as I would like, but I think there are 2 reasons for that:
One: Because I took the picture at night, and Two: because I had a lot of bright colors, I should've adjusted it. Anyway, the challenge called for using her image with patterned papers. I used a lot of gloss and glitter on this card, so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it, too! :-D  

Be sure to check out her page. She has beautiful digitals! I'm so in love with them! 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment