Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Outlawz Color Challenge August 16th

There's a new Challenge going on over in blogtown...The Outlawz Color Challenge, that is! And Bugaboo Stamps are sponsoring us! Here is our inspirational photo. Use the colors of gray, blue, and pink....what's the twist, you ask? Make it a Fancy Fold card! Any color of gray, blues, and pinks in here. Of course, other colors are allowed, but those are the 3 that have to stand out the most. :-)


So what did I end up doing, anyway? I decided on using the Spring Boot, and making a pocket tag card. Here it is:
This is with the "cover" showing

Here you can see the tags better

I got the idea from Splitcoaster Stampers here. So, rather than telling you how I did the folds, please go to that link, as the credit goes to the lady who did this. 

All the paper is from Creative Memories when I was a consultant a few years ago. Once again, I used my Prismacolors. I LOVE those...but a word of advice...be sure they are the soft led. Anyway, that works better for me. I used a lot of Glossy Accents on this, because I wanted the boot to "shine" out. I also used a lot of stickles too. Boy! Was my hand tired! Lol!

Please be sure to go to the blog, enter our challenge, and let's see your creation! It doesn't have to be a card! Just as long as you follow the guidelines. Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment