Monday, August 15, 2016

ATC Cards Using Paper Temptress Scraps

Hello, crafty peeps! Today I thought I'd share something a little different from what I normally do. Making ATCs and using up scraps! (Which I should do more often!   :-D )  I got the inspiration for this from a YouTube tutorial by Elena S. Although I've done ATCs before, this one was a little different from my previous ATCs. So, to get the full "how-to's" on it, please go to her channel. Mine are somewhat different, of course, but she deserves the credit.

All the papers were completely from my Paper Temptress stash...every bit! I used scraps of: Silver Lustre PackageScriptease paper, and the Basis paper pack. Since they were scraps, I didn't mind using them.  ;-) Here are my completed cards:

So, have some fun with this! Use your scraps up and show us your creations!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment