Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Outlawz Challenges!

So, I'm here with you today to share with you another Color Challenge project with the Outlawz. I must admit, I had a lot of fun with this one. I decided to make a frame out of this image, rather than a tag (although it could still be used as one if so desired).


I have tried and tried to find the image for this. I had it in my files, but now I can't seem to find it. If you know what it is, please let me know by commenting. I want to give credit where credit is due.

I outlined her with stickles to give her that fairy "glow", and some around her. I used red lace, blue ribbon, yellow paper, and of course the black lace around the image. She was so fun to do. And, although I can't remember the name of the paper, it is from Paper Temptress.

Be sure to enjoy in the challenge! And have fun! Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw



No comments:

Post a Comment