Monday, July 4, 2016

GDT for Conie Fong

I am so excited to share with you that I am a proud Guest Designer for Conie Fong Art & Design Group (Facebook page here). If you've never seen any of her images, I'm telling you now....you are missing out, girls!! Or guys!
So for my first project, I used the Angel of Christmas Stars. I absolutely LOVE this image. I wanted to do something a little different, so I made her into a Christmas gift box. Here are the images:





So I used chipboard for my box. And then I used the heavy weight paper from Paper Temptress, along with the image I colored it on. I used POW Glitter paper inside and Christmas paper I got from Scrapbookingwithme Boutique.

Be sure to check out Conie's Facebook page (link above). 
I've entered this into 

Until next time, Blessings! Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw



No comments:

Post a Comment