Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge!

It's time for a new challenge this week at Crafty Gals Corner! This This week the theme is Monochromatic!

Our sponsor this week is:

Prize: $12 Gift Certificate

Sami Stamps has some wonderful digitals, so I hope you check them out! This week I used Lady Bug Branch

I first of all, always start coloring my project. That way, I know where I'm going with the colors to coordinate with my papers and such. I used my Prismacolors, and as you can see, my monochromatic color is primarily greens. I also took a floral embossing folder, colored it with green Gelatos, placed a white cardstock paper in it, and ran it through my Big Shotz. I was very happy with the result.

Here is my project card:

As you can see, I added some green lace to the top and bottom, green leaves, and a very light green rose in with the leaves.

Come join us! There's a great prize waiting for someone out there!
I'm entering this into:
City Crafter - With Borders

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

8 comments:

  1. Your colouring is lovely and your card is perfect for our challenge. So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, love the colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jeanie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanie, What a beautiful card!! Thank you so much for creating with Sami Stamps! We would love for you to share your card with us in our Sami Stamps Facebook group! Here is a link for your convenience: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

    Bonnie Sami Stamps- DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete