Saturday, July 9, 2016

Conie Fong DT Project

Hello, everyone! It's me again, here with another project as Guest Designer for Conie Fong Art & Design. This beautiful digital is called Moonflower Lullaby. Here is my tag:


I just love this image, and knew it would be fun to work with. First of course, I colored her with my Prismacolors. Then I got out a larger white cardstock, covered it with various colors of Gelatos, then covered that with the Liquitex Glass Beads. I layered her on top of that so she would adhere to the glass beads. I also did the same with the pink ribbons on the side. All the laces and embellishments came from Gone Artsy, except for the the dragonfly, which I made myself.

Come on over and visit...show us your work! There are a lot of talented people out there!!
I've entered this into:
Fantasy Crafters Blog - Anything Goes

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, love the color combination

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Crafters, however entries must be fabtasy related and also not be back linked (not have been published prior to challenge start date). Please do feel free to share any new fantasy related work you do. Michelle DT at Fantasy Crafters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautiful card Jeanie - love the colours and composition and the stamp is gorgeous and well coloured x

      Delete
    2. I didn't realize it had been posted to the prior date, as I just got it up on the 9th. I apologize for that, as I've been sick and my days have been mixed up. I guess I thought she was fantasy related; my mistake. Could you please pm me next time if I ever enter again? Thank you

      Delete