Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #71
This week the challenge is Polka Dots or Strips!

Our sponsors this week are:
Scrapper's Delights

Prize: 3 Digital Images

For my project this week, I decided to use the Crafty Honey Scissors digital. I thought she was so adorable! I love the little heart she cut out of paper, too....a true little crafter, she is! I did a basic cardstock foundation, which just happened to have the dots, and the pearl dots was gifted to me, so I had to add them in. I also used a hint of stiped paper, with all the colors that fit in perfectly! I added ribbon, glossy accents on her eyes, scissors, buttons on her pants, hair ribbon, and her shoes. And of course I used my Prismacolors! 


 Using: Crafty Honey's Scissors

Jeanie

I hope you can come and join us in this challenge! You don't have to use both stripes and dots, but it's just what I chose to do myself. And have fun with it!! 

See you there! Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment