Wednesday, March 30, 2016

This week the challenge is Anything Goes!
I love Anything Goes...I can let my imagination really go then! 

Our sponsor this week is:
Prize: 3 Digital Images

Here is my my project - Mixed Media Canvas:

This week I'm using the Crafty Honey Shopper image. Isn't she adorable?? I had a lot of fun coloring her...of course, I think I say that every time I make a project! What can I say? It's in my blood! I love working with colors. 

I used papers from Paper Temptress: Script Tease Amethyst Meltallici,  Heavy Duty vellum. and Purple Feather Edge Ribbon.  The dark colored teal rose was made with the vellum, so I used alcohol inks to color the paper, then I made the flower once the ink was dried. The butterflies are from...where else?? :-) .....Reneabouquets. I wish I could buy a whole slew of those! I'd keep Renea pretty busy then, I'm sure.

I hope you enjoy this project. Please stop by Crafty Gals and join in on the challenge!

Blessings,
Jeanie - Scrapbookingmamaw




No comments:

Post a Comment