Monday, February 1, 2016

Paper Temptress DT Project

Hello, fellow crafters! I'm excited to share with you another card project for the Paper Temptress Design Team! Today I am using some of my favorite papers from PT. They are #1 in my book! I used a tutorial from Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD) Magazine by Sandra van Blaricum I got the digital free on Sassy Studio Designs (Marilyn) on Facebook.
Here are the papers that I used for my card:   Heavenly White #80, along with the Black and Gold Skinny Column I received from the package special. These papers were perfect to give Miss Marilyn the glam and sparkle she loved! Be sure to go to the Paper Temptress website and check out all the wonderful papers! Oh, and FYI: these papers are easy to wet emboss on, too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment